Foam-Control Concrete Applications
Superior moisture resistance and stable R-value to protect your insulation integrity.
Foam-Control is a cost-effective, durable, and energy-efficient solution for insulation applications. It is an ideal material to stop energy loss. Foam-Control for poured-in-place and precast concrete systems reduces the requirement for concrete and overall weight. Foam-Control can be used as concrete sandwich panel cores, block-outs/knock-outs, void fillers, custom pattern forms, and more. Foam-Control is a cost-effective, durable, and energy-efficient solution for interior crawl space wall applications. It is an ideal material to stop energy loss through the wall. Foam-Control is available in a range of thicknesses to meet your local energy code requirements.
- Lightweight with high strength
- Excellent adhesion to concrete
- No long-term R-value loss or thermal drift
- No CFC, HCFC, HFC, or formaldehyde
- Superior moisture resistance
- Retains R-value even with moisture exposure
- Retains R-value after freeze-thaw cycling